Thursday, August 13, 2009

mixed feelings

A few years ago I started "looking" for friends from high school or college that I hadn't talked to in years. People I shared lots of fun memories with. Largely due to the advancement of internet technology and the flattening world, I've found many.

Some of us are on Facebook. My searches have focused there in an effort to expand my Friends list and stay in touch. Tonight I was looking there for a friend that I just reconnected with last year. It was so great to correspond and exchange some memories on a blog I set up just for that purpose.

Well, the search came up with a tribute page...no, it couldn't be. She was gone in April. It was really disappointing to realize the loss.

I'm glad she knew we were thinking of her and cared enough to find her.

No comments: